Make Sure Your Insurance Keeps Pace With Your Life
An On Your Side Review is Nationwide's free consultation and assessment that ensures you are properly protected by your insurance coverages – at the price that's right for you.
As part of an On Your Side Review, you and your agent will review your current policies and coverages, discuss any recent life events that may affect your insurance needs and examine ways to save.
Benefits of an On Your Side Review
- Determine the protection and options that are right for you and for the right price
- Identify available discounts and coverage options
- Discuss recent or upcoming life events that may create a need for revised coverage
- Look for additional ways to save
When to have a Nationwide On Your Side Review
To protect what is valuable, it's a good idea to get an insurance assessment annually and during life events such as:
- Starting a family
- New teen driver
- Saving for college
- Student living away from home
- Changing your marital status
- Buying/selling a vehicle or home
- Renting a home/apartment
- Home improvements
- Buying/selling a boat, recreational vehicle, motorcycle, etc.
- Protecting your valuables (electronics, jewelry, etc.)
- Starting a business
- Changing careers
- Planning for retirement