- Title of vehicle or certificate of origin-need security interest filing if vehicle was financed and now paid. Certificate of origin must have an odometer disclosure statement completed and notarized.
- Bill of Sale
- Proof of Pennsylvania Insurance. Current insurance card or policy, if new policy, need copy of binder.
- Motor vehicle mileage.
- Individual(s) whose name is listed on the front or back of title to appear in our office. Owner must have PA photo ID with current address.
- Tracing or verification of serial number - Trucks must include serial number, gross weight and empty weight.
If owned by individual more that 6 months before establishing residence in Pennsylvania exempt from Pennsylvania sales tax.
- Title Fee: $22.50
- Lien Recording Fee: $5.00
- Vehicle registration: Passenger $36.00
- Vehicle registration: Truck- 5000 GW $58.50
Inspection requirements: Newly purchased vehicles or vehicles entering Pennsylvania require a state inspection within 5 days.
Those vehicles taken outside of Pennsylvania for 30 days or longer, must be re-inspected within 10 days of re-entry unless the inspection sticker is still current.